• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheap Science Selective??

They were selling £3.49 bags everywhere a while back but all sold out ages ago. Either you have found an oldish bag or else they're cutting the price again:D

There was quite a few bags loaded up on a pallet, I'd say 20 bags... the exp date was 2012, I was thinking of changing their food, I had a couple of options in mind, hmmm maybe I could stock up! :lol:

I went back tonight after deciding to go for SS, :shock: couldn't find them....I did manage to find 4 bags that where on a shelf...all gone now!

Cheapest SS FOR 10KG is Pet Express at £17.50, Feedem at £17.75 or Animal MAGIC SUPPLIES AT £17.49 , IF ANYONE KNOWS BETTER PLEASE DO LET US KNOW

Just been to the Range in Norwich and they have 3kg bags of SS for £3.49, expiry date May 2012. And they had looooadddss!!!

I snaffled 2 away :lol:

Thank you sooooooo much for this thread. I went to my local Range on Thursday and found the SS on offer. I asked if there was any limit on how many I could buy and was told there wasn't so I bought eight bags (and a lot of other stuff for Christmas pressies as it was amazingly quiet in there). I will be going back to see if they have any left and getting some more. With nine buns (and being naughty and giving them more than an eggcupfull each) I get through a lot of SS!!!

I usually pay £7.99 in my local garden centre - and this is £3.49 so a brilliant saving.

I'm really lucky and got 5kg bags recently at a horse supplies place for £5.25 a bag!!! Needless to say I bought a bit of it.

Back