• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chase - Minilop1’s Beautiful Boy Has Gone

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
At 430am this morning Lisa’s soul mate Chase passed away very suddenly in her arms at home :cry: He had been having some kidney problems and was under regular Vet care. His recent results were good and just yesterday he was his normal self, happy and eating and just generally being Chase :love: Now, in the blink of an eye he has gone :cry:

Obviously Lisa is absolutely heartbroken :cry: Chase had been by her side through so much and he was her rock, her best friend in the whole world. Although Lisa is no longer on RU I know there are several members who miss her and would want to express their condolences after her tragic loss.

Binky Free Chase, keep a watch over your Mum from Rainbow Bridge. We will never forget you little man :love: :cry: :love:

Acddbs2.jpg

So sorry to read this update about Lisa's Chase :cry: Chase was indeed a wonderful bunny and I can imagine how heartbroken Lisa is.

Sending loads of hugs to Lisa. That is a beautiful pic of them both :love:

Lisa,
I am so sorry for the sudden loss of your wonderful Chase. May the memories bring you comfort. Hugs.

So very sorry Lisa to hear that you have lost your beautiful Chase. He was a gorgeous boy, and had the most wonderful life with you. Run free Chase xx sending you hugs Lisa xxx

Oh no Lisa if you read this, I'm so sorry for your loss. He had the best life with you, and no one could have loved that little man anymore than you. RIP Chase

Sending lots of love and hugs, and take care of yourself. xx

I’m so sorry to read this. Chase was a very handsome and special bunny, who couldn’t have had a better life or been given more love.
I certainly miss Lisa and loved the photographs and tales she posted.
As you so rightly say, Jane, he was her rock.

I’m so sorry to read this. Chase was a very handsome and special bunny, who couldn’t have had a better life or been given more love.
I certainly miss Lisa and loved the photographs and tales she posted.
As you so rightly say, Jane, he was her rock.

What a lovely post Babsie :love:

I hope that Lisa will feel able to look at this and the many other lovely comments posted in this thread for Chase.

Such sad news - you'll be in my thoughts Lisa.

sleep tight & sweet dreams Chase:love: Say hello to my Joey & Mouseypie please

Chase’s funeral has now taken place and he has been laid to rest by Lisa and her family. Chase had lots of soft toys and his favourite was a special sheep. The sheep has been buried with Chase, as have the ashes of Lisa’s two previous Rabbits Mabel and Sox :cry::love::cry:

Such a very, very sad day :cry::cry:

I'm so very sorry to hear that Chase has gone to Rainbow Bridge. :cry::cry::cry:

He was such a sweet lad and had a lovely life with you, Lisa. I've missed seeing you here at RU and hope that you'll feel the love we're all sending you at this very sad time.

Chase, sleep peacefully and sweet dreams. You'll be deeply missed by all of us here.
Sending you comforting hugs and standing with you in spirit, Lisa. Please take care of yourself. We're all here if you need us. (((((((Huge hugs))))))) xxxxx

Back