• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie is 9 today!

Thanks everyone :D, and you're right, he is a very special little bunny. I think he's worn out now tho from having lots of birthday hugs - hes flopped in a heap.

Fifibutton - he's an indoor bun, he and Lavender have always lived in our lounge with access to various other bits of the flat/house for extra exercise.

Wow, you are very lucky to have him. The oldest bun i've known was my Stan who died at 7 years.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE :wave: :D

happy birthday charlie.. you dont look a day over 5 sweetheart :love: :love:

My vets are convinced that he's been swapped at some point for a new bunny cos he definitely doesn't act like he's 9. I think its because he has a young friend, his first lady had to be pts, and when we took him bunny speed dating he didn't like the bunnies his age, instead he chose Lavender who is 6 years younger than him and at least twice his size! He copies what she does and runs around after her - he mostly keeps up too! I'm sure he thinks he's 3. :D

My vets are convinced that he's been swapped at some point for a new bunny cos he definitely doesn't act like he's 9. I think its because he has a young friend, his first lady had to be pts, and when we took him bunny speed dating he didn't like the bunnies his age, instead he chose Lavender who is 6 years younger than him and at least twice his size! He copies what she does and runs around after her - he mostly keeps up too! I'm sure he thinks he's 3. :D

awwww thats so sweet.. i guess hes rich then if a bun so much younger fell inlove with him :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back