• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cats and Rabbits

One of my cats likes getting in the rabbit run but only because he likes to play in their tunnel. Even though he hunts quite a lot he's never hurt my buns or even tried to hunt them. The buns like to sniff him. My other cat is scared of the rabbits but she's a big wimp.

It's be easier to introduce a kitten to them. It'd be too small to attack them and grow up and learn to live with them rather than being an adult that already thinks it could have a good go at the buns. I can't let any of my cats near my smaller pets, but my boyfriends cat was fine with his after they got him from a kitten

I had 4 cats before I got my 1st bun. When I 1st let my baby bun out I shut the cats out of the living room, this I did for a couple of weeks; every time bun had free range the cats were removed. By the time the cats were allowed back into the living room Munch regarded it as his territory & would chase the cats. My buns now rule the roost. :D

I have 2 cats and 3 rabbits. My cats are scared of my house bunny! They get on better with the 2 garden bunnies. The 2 bunnies in the garden are okay with my cats being in the garden but will not tolerate my neighbours cats, I have seen them attack a tabby cat before :shock:

Back