• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlo scared of downstairs UD he is giving it a go

I think his eyesight is fine, and he will go up the stairs just fine, he seems to be getting closer and closer to doing it, as Bobby will just hop on down them and you can see that he just wants to follow.

That's what Mischa is like. He'll chicken out of it for ages and ages thinking he can't do it, the one day he'll take the plunge. He can do it he just thinks he can't. Glad to hear Carlo is starting to pluck up some courage.

That's what Mischa is like. He'll chicken out of it for ages and ages thinking he can't do it, the one day he'll take the plunge. He can do it he just thinks he can't. Glad to hear Carlo is starting to pluck up some courage.

Oh thats nice to know that the gorgeous Mischa finally takes the plunge, I will take some piccies of his attempts either later or tommorrow... oh gosh I love the little lad so much :love:

Carlo went half way down the stairs :D:D:D

and then saw my OH and ran back up, but he is getting there:lol: I just left the door open and Bobby came down to visit the fridge:roll:.. Carlo daintly started coming down the stairs, got half way and bolted back to hide behind the litter tray.. I don't blame him Ian does look scary from that angle:lol:

Was going to post pics but missed the action cos I was washing up:roll:

Carlo went half way down the stairs :D:D:D

and then saw my OH and ran back up, but he is getting there:lol: I just left the door open and Bobby came down to visit the fridge:roll:.. Carlo daintly started coming down the stairs, got half way and bolted back to hide behind the litter tray.. I don't blame him Ian does look scary from that angle:lol:

Was going to post pics but missed the action cos I was washing up:roll:

Aw, bless him. He's getting there! :thumb:

yeah I have half day today so I am going to clean them out and try and coax him, he is pretty good with me and will follow, he does like Ian, but his tallness scares him a bit when he is standing I think :)

Back