• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cardboard Castles - worth buying? u/d 27 Doughnut likes it!

awe how sweet does she look in there :love:

Stu had a castle only 2 levels he loved never chewed it at all, but when casserole and dumplin moved in it lasted about 1 week and was eaten and collapsed:roll:

i got them the same as you and this lasted about 3 days and now sits in the run in bits :lol:,they are so destructive,:oops: mind they did eat the hutch also:lol:

Haha that looks great fun. Doughnut loves tunnels. I can't buy her any more stuff though as she is slightly taking over the house!

Flo has the run of the conservatory so I can stick as much bunny junk in there as I please lol

might have to get a lil Doughnut size bun just to watch its cute antics in a castle though!

You'll have to take some pics of yours with their new toy.

I think Doughnut was looking out of the window saying help me I can't get down! I've put a vet bed at the side of the larger window for her to use as a crash mat. Not sure how I could teach her how to get down the hole. There again it stops her going up the stairs so maybe I'm better off her not wanting to learn.

I'm sure she is. Don't be fooled by Doughnut's sweet little face, she is full of mischief!

Haha, I guess they had fun with it. Doughnut is just over 1kg so I don't think she could do that much damage, well I'm hoping anyway!

I'll second that :D Need my Doughnut fix :lol: :love:

Sorry, I got ahead of myself and posted that before I read the rest of the post :oops:

She's soooooo cute with that castle :love: Might have to consider one for my mini lion lops although I just bought them an indoor run yesterday and they're trying it out already aka trying to destroy it by digging, scratching and chewing it :roll:

:shock:

Well at least if you ever have junk like a door or banister, instead of going to the dump with them you can just give them to the rabbits to turn into sawdust! :lol:

:lol: never thought of that! I just moved house and have loads of cardboard boxes lying around from all the new furniture I bought. Was wondering what to do with it all!! *calling* "Slipper darling, come and eat this for mummy" :lol:

Haha that looks great fun. Doughnut loves tunnels. I can't buy her any more stuff though as she is slightly taking over the house!

She's worth it though :lol: Everytime I go to the pet store, I come back with presents for my three and my OH is getting so fed up with finding sawdust all over the house. I'm permanently covered in the stuff and bunny hair from brushing my mini lion lops, I think they do it deliberately - I spend ages brushing them to get all the rubbish out of their fur and then I put them back in their cage and a) they immediately clean themselves :roll: and b) cover themselves back in sawdust :roll: Still love them to pieces though :love:

I'll second that :D Need my Doughnut fix :lol: :love:

Your posts make me laugh. I would be taking photos all day of Doughnut if you had your way. You need to put photos up of your little fluff balls. I'm sure they are small and cute too.

Your posts make me laugh. I would be taking photos all day of Doughnut if you had your way. You need to put photos up of your little fluff balls. I'm sure they are small and cute too.

:lol: you mean you don't follow her all over, photographing her every move for me?! Tut tut :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will definitely post some pix of mine, I have pasted a photo link somewhere in another post, but when I get home, I'll post it here for you. Besides it's only fair seeing how often I stalk little fluffy Doughnut :lol:

My Badger & Blueberry are balls of fluff with only 2 floppy ears visible each :lol: and Slipper's just a grumpy little boy who repays my love with chewing my hand :roll: but I still love him.

Back