• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Candle Ceremony for March - Wednesday 15th April at 9pm.

Lopsy not a day goes by when i dont think of you.
I will always miss you and nothing will ever change that.
You were taken so suddenly, such a short life.
Sleep tight Big girl xxxxxx

-----------------------

Mr Clifford, you were a funny chinchilla.
Very overweight when we got you and after a strict diet you were perfect.
You never liked me and only let Anth handle you. You were his special boy.
Im so sorry your time with us was so short.
Sleep tight Mr C xxxx

A candle for all our lost friends...
Thinking of you.
1286568x9902gqjiq-2.gif

My candle is burning, this month has been awful, not only did i lose my wee man, so many special animals went to the bridge :cry:

I can't believe my baby Squishy is on there. I'm still coming to terms with it. Thanks for everyone lighting a candle for her and her new friends at the bridge. I'm out so i can't light a candle for her tonight, but i will for her tomorrow xx

Got a candle burning at the side of my bed and have said a little prayer for everyone who has lost a loved one.

All my love to you all.

Just caught this post, will be lighting my candle tonight.

No bunnies to remember, my first ever two buns are very much alive and stomping, but lost two elderly hamsters this month. Also have other much loved pets that have gone to the bridge, miss them all, you were all much loved.

:love:

:love:

I couldnt light a real candle as I my pets dont like smoke so much - I am looking for a virtual candle I can have instead.

Back