• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Candle Ceremony for March - Wednesday 15th April at 9pm.

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
Please join us on Wednesday 15th April at 9pm to remember the loved ones we have lost during March.

Special thanks to Hurricanhoney, Deelove and SOAD for collating this Candle Ceremony for us.

If anyone has been left out please PM me.

1st March 2009

Meredith Rosemary B

She died peacefully in her own home with Bertie by her side, loved by Liz (hugo's There) and family.

Gizmo

Beautiful dwarf lop left us after on going problems, loved by Hilary and family.

2nd March 2009

Blueberry Muffin

A bunny with a personality as big as his name, loved by bunnymadhouse (Angie) and all at BARC

Skittle, Henry and Angel,

Taken before their time, loved by bunnyrun (Caroline) and family

3rd March 2009

Blackie

You have been through so much and now you can be at peace, Loved by Mummy, Daddy, Fudge, Skye, Gizmo and Millie & Thumper

Digger

Finally found his loving home, loved by Janjan and family

Izzy

The georgous harlequin lion-lop foster bun, loved by Bunny Buddy and family

4th March 2009

Badger

Sleep well gorgeous Badger, your mummy and all your friends will miss you. Loved by giantbunnymummy.

Ronnie, Reggie, Albert & Vicky

Cruelly taken away on 19th February, loved by Stephy and family.

5th March 2009

Bramble

We miss you Bramble, run free old man, we won't forget you. Loved by Doorkeeper.

6th March 2009

Mr newt

Sleep tight Mr newt, Maizey xxxxxxx

7th March 2009

Lottie

Miss you little girl. Sleep well. Loved by Pink Badger.

Dolly

Sweet dreams, Dolly Dog. I hope you're having fun with Ruby! We love you. Loved by MissAthena.

8th March 2009

Bluebell

Binky Free Bluebell, Meredith will be there to look after you xxxxx Loved by Liz.

Molly

Sleep Tight My Precious Girl, loved by holidayhutch.

9th March 2009

Lopsy

Sleep tight my big baby, gone but never ever forgotten.. Loved by Natsanth.

Harriet Hare

Binky free at the bridge Harriet, my beautiful sweet lovely girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Loved by Cazzap & family.

10th March 2009

Thumper

He was Pipkins pairbond and soul mate. RIP little nethie xxx Loved by Thumpkin.

Scamps, Po and Smokey

Binky free little ones ill miss you all sitting on my knee licking my face
Loved by hilary.

Mog the cat

Saying goodbye was heartbreaking but it was the right thing to do for him he was a tired old puss. Loved by elain35UK.

11th March 2009

Arctic and his sister the ferrets

My beautiful Rescue ferret has just this min passed away in his sleep i knew he was to leave me tonite so hes spent the evening today in my bed with me. Loved by Raven Rexs

Zeke the rat

Billy and Harry will be waiting for you at the bridge And me and Aubery are going to miss you so much Give your brothers a kiss from us, Sillyrabbit xxxx

13th March 2009

The Koi's

Swim free kois. Loved by MissySJ.

15th March 2009

Mr. Clifford the chinchilla
Sleep tight Mr C, me and your dad will miss you. Loved by Natsanth.

Twix

Sleep tight Twix, you will never be forgotten. Loved by Cookie&Twix.

16th March 2009

Jazz,

He leaves behind Izzy who seems lost without him, she is just sat and barely moving.
Sleep tight sweetheart, we will all miss you, Katie7 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

17th March 2009

Chas

My beautiful girl was dead this morning when i went to feed her. Loved by petparadise123.

Enya

Enya you are loved and you will be missed by everyone who knew you.
binky free my baby girl. Loved by maxxev.

18th March 2009

Jessie

You may have gone, but I will never forget you. Even after all you had been through, you trusted us.
Sleep peacefully Jessie. So so sorry Jess. Loved by Mich8.

19th March 2009

Bertie

We will all miss you millions, especially your brother Teddy from who you've never really spent time apart. Binky free at the bridge my big beautiful baby. Loved by lynda m.

Aston the hamster

Be free at the bridge im glad we had that last cuddle. be free little one. Loved by Bunlover.

Toffee

Goodbye toffee you were so loving. Loved by lilminxlou.

20th March 2009

Bessie

We will never forget her determination and strength of character, we will never forget Bessie xxxx
Binky free Darling, at least you wont keep banging your head now, Hugo's there xxxxxxx

Simba 1 year on

I hope you are sleeping tight, little man, we will never forget you. Loved by Lily.

Archie the dog

He was SUCH a wonderful, gentle giant.
So I just want to say another goodbye to Archie and glad that he is painfree and with all the dogs we have lost along the way to the Bridge.

Have fun mister, all my love, Leanne xxx

21st March 2009

Sugar Puff the Rat

I'm going to miss this little cutie so much. Loved by Lspacehopper.

Minnie Kilner

My step grandma, we lost her on Sat 21st March at 4pm, the day before Mothering Sunday and exactly 12 hours before Jade Goody.

Loved by so many, missed so much. Tinytoez.

22nd March 2009

Biscuit

Sleep tight Squishy-bum. Have lots of fun playing at the bridge with the other bunnies. We'll never forget you, and never stop loving you. You were the most amazing bunny ever xx Loved by BunnyBekkie.

Eclipse

Binky free at the bridge

I'll always love you forever xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Loved by Jazzy B Bunny.

Sooty

Binky free Sooty, I will always love you xxx Loved by Netutopia.

24th March 2009

Little Agouti Doe

Sweet little Agouti Doe at Rainbow Bridge may you have found the love and care that this world so cruelly denied you.

Carry on Binkying happy and free little one xxxxx Loved by Kayj.

25th March 2009

Tyler

He was one of the loveliest buns i've ever been lucky enough to meet.

I love you and miss you so much Tyler xx Loved by Lillian.

Dave

Hope you meet many playmates at Rainbow Bridge and are happy there and im so so sorry xx

Miss you and love you always, Loved by Kellyrich.

Mistletoe

She will be missed by her husbun Silas. Loved by CottonMather.

27th March 2009

Butch the dog

Sleep tight Butch Man, love you. xxx Loved by Doncat5.

Misty

Binky free, I'll always love you forever. Loved by likeRAWR.

Bambi

Sleep tight girl xxx Loved by Honeybunny.

Bambi

In memory of my Bambi who died yesterday. Miss and love you little girl. Loved by four little paws.

29th March 2009

Star the gerbil

Scurry Free Little Star x x Loved by Jack-Bun.

Bonnie

Take care little girl and we will always love and miss you loads. Loved by kayj.

Rosie

Sleep tight baby, no more pain XX Loved by H and Ro.

George

Sleep Tight fella wont ever forget ya love ya Big man xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Loved by wendle.

30th March 2009

Custard the Guinea Pig

Painfree at the bridge little man. Loved by StarlightsRabbitRescue.

31st March 2009

Toto Peat the cat

Toto Peat was a very special, very beautiful cat and will be sorely missed. Loved by Lspacehopper.

Lottie

Binky Free Lottie. Loved by H Maughan.

Flora the guinea pig

Popcorn free Flora x Loved by Morrigan1981.

Bella

You've only been gone a couple of hours but we miss you so much. Its so hard to describe how special you are to us. Love you lots and lots beautiful Bells. Rox, Lou and Harvey xxxxxxxxxxx Loved by Roxanne21.

Missy the cat

Love you forever my little girl. Free again Missy. Loved by Gem.

Sir Bailey Stark

Look after Lilly at the bridge, Im sure she'l love to see you again.

Love Sarah, Nick and Alyssa.

Last edited:
We all need someone
To talk to in our life,
A friend to whom we run
In times of stress or strife

A friend who's always there
Throughout the years,
A friend we know will care
And take away our fears.

A friend who's always near,
Waiting for our call,
To lick away our tears,
And lift us when we fall.

A loving friend indeed,
On whom we can depend
To fulfill our every need -
Thank you, precious friend.

I'll be thinking special thoughts of Bambi and Mistletoe..permanent long term foster Honeybunnies...
and Lynda M's Bertie, an Ex Honeybunny xx

Can we add humans too?
If so I would like to add my step grandma, we lost her on Sat 21st March at 4pm, the day before Mothering Sunday and exactly 12 hours before Jade Goody. Her Name was Minnie.

Three weeks was far to long, Im glad you are at peace now. xx

Loved by so many, missed so much.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if i'll be about cos laptops messing up. But i will light a candle for Tyler, and all the other animals :( xx

My Blackie will have a special candle lit tomorrow and and a special candle for every other loved one that was lost in March :cry::cry::cry:

Everyday i think of you and miss you a little more......You will always be in my heart xxxxx :cry::cry::cry:

Could Miffy please be added.
She died in my arms after a sudden unknown illness on the 23rd :cry: She was a wonderful wife to my boy mork and we are both lost without her.

I'll be lighting a candle, can I add our Robrovski Hamster "Little 'Un" he went to the bridge on March 18th :cry: A tough month to get through :cry:

More hugs to everyone who's lost a loved one furry or human x

Can't believe i have abunny on here :cry: :cry: March is a bad month for me, last March i lost my Nan and this March i lost Jazz :cry:
Remembering everyone and everybun who has passed xxxx

Back