• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you tumble dry vetbed?

It certainly killed mine. It is sitting there full of dirty water :roll: I haven't time to wait in for a repair man so am taking all my washing to my mum's :?
I'm having to use newspaper for the buns after their ops for the moment as all the vetbed is hanging on the line dirty as mum won't wash it :roll: And I have masses of it :? All the piggie towels are dirty too :roll:
Because of using newspaper instead this week the binmen wouldn't take all my bags and didn't leave me any more either :x And they only take their own special printed bags :roll: So I'll have to take it all to the tip in plain bags :( So much poo....................

I would certainly recomend finding a bag big enough to use to wash it in, there are many people on here who have had their filters cloged with the fluff which comes off vet bed.

Thanx for the tip, I'll be off to find a second had duvet cover on my days off.
Do washing macines have filters??

Yes they do, it is part of the internal mechanism, I believe it just before the pump, it protects any debris which is in the washing machine entering the pump and blocking it.

Back