• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you tell me what this rabbit is called?

boing.gif
boing.gif
boing.gif
boing.gif

awh thats fab!! Thats soo good!!

Pebble is binking in excitement... no joke! :D

:wave: Yay yay yay ! Been waiting for months for this day ! No wonder the two need the 12 x 6 :shock: :lol: Wow good luck on the bonding :) See you over the weekend :D

I might have all six of the rews I started with back here tonight :D. They're home :D whoop whoop :D :D they're so big though :lol::lol::lol:. The police said to keep them in tonight and give them chance to acclimatise. They're everywhere at the minute :lol::lol::lol:

whooooooooooooooop whooooooooooooooooooooooop im so happy for you all... :D:D:D:D:D

No camera or computer, not yet anyway :(, but bunnies are ok and that's the main thing :D

Leanne's original two have not been split, but the others have so going to get them as they were hopefully.

Golly aren't they big now! Chloes two are coming to my house tomorrow as she's working and can't get to the police station. Abi is bringing them over but GOLLY I think she might need help carrying the crates!!!! To say we are pleased is an understatement although the rescue is full so we're having to do some mad juggling.

Gosh Tree!!! He is hooomungus!!! :shock: You look so tiny compared to the bun :lol: cant believe theyre back home :) They look absolutely stunning :love: xXx

Back