• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can You Bond A Un-Nuted Male With A Sprayed Female?

The male will continuously harrass the female and she'll get annoyed so its generally not a good idea.

Your best bet is to get the male neutered first.

Definately get him neutored. Even after the op as his hormones remain high, he will continue to hump, mine did it for about 4 weeks, but iv heard of others doing it for a few months.

Id say keep him seperate from her until hes been done and for 2 weeks, then gradually start introducing them, through bars at first as he'll still be hormonal, then start giving them time together. I found this to work fine for my buns, aslong as he doesnt continously chase her. Mine used to be fine for 5 mins, and as time went on was fine for longer, so i followed his hormonal pattern really. And now they are playing together fine- just waiting to finish converting the shed before they will live together properly. Good luck

Its Spayed not sprayed hun! (dont worry i know youre only young but just wanted to tell you for future references!:) :)

Basically, No. The male will be hormonal ALL the time and will just continuously hump your female all day long!! She will get fed up with it and they will most likely fight because she will try to stop him.

The male will definatly need to be done

xxx

Back