• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we see your gardens please?

This is our back garden

10508-1.jpg

29-5-09012.jpg

This is when we moved in:
150720081100.jpg

and this is kinda what it looked like 3 months ago we since done planting and added a pond:
DSC02912.jpg

Jack Beccas house and location is amazing, and Becca no one will dare say anything about your back with Poppy laid out in it:lol:, it looked fine to me.
Awww Thank You:D
Gary is always grumbling about all the hay and megazorb that gets all over:roll:
Poppy doesn,t give a damn:lol::lol::lol:

Nope there is no grass in mine cuz the rabbits ate it all and bricks all round the edges to stop them getting out :oops:

Same as mine then :lol: my garden is bunny and piggie proofed, no plants, flowers in sight ..
I told my hubby that this summer we would have to keep the buns/piggies in the run as I wanted some nice grass and pretty flowers. He said "no way its their garden you cannot make them stay in a run when they are used to having the run of the garden" :roll:

Same as mine then :lol: my garden is bunny and piggie proofed, no plants, flowers in sight ..
I told my hubby that this summer we would have to keep the buns/piggies in the run as I wanted some nice grass and pretty flowers. He said "no way its their garden you cannot make them stay in a run when they are used to having the run of the garden" :roll:

Why doesn't that surprise me me, of your o/h saying it is the bunnies & piggies garden :lol::lol::lol:

Ironically, my wage as a gardener means I can't afford to rent a house with a garden :roll: There is a little patch out back but it's full of my landlord's vehicles :lol: Here are some of the garden I work at though:

011-1.jpg

009-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

0093.jpg

0084.jpg

0033.jpg

Some lovely gardens out there!! When the rain stops, I will get some before and after pics of my garden. It's still a work in progress, but the whole house is so can't do everything at once!!

Back