• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have Vibes for Siskin Please / Blockage /UD she seems brighter p12.

Ah just when you think they're starting to do waht you want them to! Nightmare. Sending more vibes your way.
x

Yayy she's eating the dandelion and plantain and the blackcurrant and apple leaves ( does a happy dance) :D

The vet that did Siskins Op couldn't get over her eyes she said she had never ever seen anything like dual eye colour in a rabbit before.

That is great news! Keep it up Siskin!

They are unusual aren't they. We also fostered Magpie (who might have been related) and she was very striking too - similar markings to Skylark.

Just wondering how Siskin is doing now ?

We gave her a break from syringe feeding to see if she would eat on her own but she didn't eat her tea last night or touch her breakfast and she seems very quiet and we are thinking of taking her back to see the vet. Rosie was the same though when she had her blockage Op last Christmas we were syringe feeding two bunnies all over Christmas last year and then Rosie just started eating again.

It's a big Op and it takes a lot out of them we just got Siskin there in time the vet said any later and we would have lost her :(

Keeping up vibes for Siskin. She is really lucky to have experienced owners who recognised the need to get her to the vet quickly.

You must be exhausted, so vibes for you and Mike too. xx

We gave her a break from syringe feeding to see if she would eat on her own but she didn't eat her tea last night or touch her breakfast and she seems very quiet and we are thinking of taking her back to see the vet. Rosie was the same though when she had her blockage Op last Christmas we were syringe feeding two bunnies all over Christmas last year and then Rosie just started eating again.

It's a big Op and it takes a lot out of them we just got Siskin there in time the vet said any later and we would have lost her :(

:cry:

Does her abdomen feel 'normal' ?

Poor Siskin :cry:I really hope she can fully recover, it must be so stressful for you

Lots more vibes being sent xx

she, and you , have done so well so far to come through the op. lots more vibes coming her way..and hugs to you both xx

Update Wednesday 11:29 PM

We bought some dill today and I gave her just a small dish of herbs and she nibbled at the dill and seemed to enjoy it and ate half of her herbs and so we were very pleased she has been nibbling hay, she seems a bit brighter and her tummy feels ok and she's been out with Skylark in the back room which I supervised but Skylark is still chasing her but I'm sure as the day's go on things will change.

Thank You so much everyone for the vibes and support it's much appreciated xxx

Back