• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I Save a VERY Long Thread on RU to my IPad/Laptop ?

I've asked Tamsin the best way to do this. I know there's the option to "Show Printable Version" in Thread Tools so you could save as PDF from there but there might be a quicker way.

Last edited:
Tam suggested the same as me - she also mentioned that there's an option somewhere on the printable version page to show more posts. If you click that, it'll reduce the number of pages you need to save x

I saw it lets you have 40 posts displayed on a pdf page instead of usual 10. Though my Amazon tablet still did not let me save the PDF. I will try on my laptop.
Will I need to change the name of file for second and subsequent pages before saving to my device?

Sent from my KFTRWI using Tapatalk

Will I need to change the name of file for second and subsequent pages before saving to my device?

Sent from my KFTRWI using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if it'll already have page 1, page 2 or whatever in the file name somewhere so I'd see what file name it suggests when you do the first one. I tend to change the names anyway to something shorter and easier to remember though. [emoji38]

Just to reassure you, we've already done a test import and everything transfered fine :) I'm expecting all the current content to be there when we are done.

Back