• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I please see your buns run area....

I can post piccies for you later, but mine is a 10ft x 13ft x 3ft high run. We are doing some work on it at the moment so they are only allowed in part of it for the time being :)

What kind of set up are you planning on getting? :D

IMG_0549.jpg

It is a 5 x 7 playhouse with a 5 x 3 run. My brother made it for me.

This is where Paddy and Peaches live - it's a 9ft x 12ft aviary with a 4x5 playhouse inside:

f621feb5.jpg

It has a roof on now too

Sacol, how did you put a roof on? I want to but can't without putting up a support in the middle of the run. I have twine and netting across the top but I want a waterproof one.

Sacol, how did you put a roof on? I want to but can't without putting up a support in the middle of the run. I have twine and netting across the top but I want a waterproof one.

I put 10ft beams from front to back and then just screwed 10ft corrugated plastic panels to them. We raised the front.of the roof up slightly by attaching a beam to the front side if that makes sense....

I'll try and get some pictures this week for you :wave:

IMG_0392.jpg

The biggest is 6x6x5 ft
The smaller is 6x4x5 ft

I am hoping to pave part of the area later this year and change the hutches for sheds and put a better roof on... when I get more ££'s :lol:

Back