• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I not have a normal rabbit....?

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
HAving signed the paperwork for Bugsy to be officially part of our family, within hours of the ink drying, Bugsy decided to show us a side of him that he had been hiding for the last 7 weeks......

This was quite unexpected as Bugsy had never indicated at any point that he was 'a flopper'. He's always been living at 100mph and when he is at rest, he is sitting upright. So this came as quite a significant surprise to us.
But today - well, today he decided to up the ante. I don't know how Flo feels about being used as a pillow but this behaviour is totally unacceptable......

Aside from these antics, Flo has been very actively grooming Bugsy more intently than I have ever seen her groom any one else. And Bugsy reciprocates freely. They sit together so tightly and yet so relaxed. It's as if they have been together all their lives, not the last 2 weeks.
Craig x

Laughing with you, Craig :lol: because I honestly dreaded opening this thread for fear of bad news....
Oh my gosh, totally relaxed at the moment of adoption no less. I'm gobsmacked. Your bunnies definitely know when they are home, don't they?

Cheers! They're clearly a fantastic couple. :love: xxxxx

He has mastered the act of playing possum!
If I saw that, I may need to call emergency services -for me!:lol:
What a lovely outcome for all.

Am I remembering correctly that he is not your first flopper?

Hahahaha the second picture made me laugh so much :lol: I wish I had someone to use as a pillow :lol: :lol: :lol:
Also I was happy to hear that Flo had such a deep bond with a rabbit :love:

i keep popping back for another look. he has nice feet too. If you want a normal rabbit I could swap Boo:lol:

i keep popping back for another look. he has nice feet too. If you want a normal rabbit I could swap Boo:lol:

It’s one of those pictures that you look at and think “that’s not right”. And he stayed like that for quite a while by all accounts. His feet are nice. Boo has the bestest of lives with you. She’s living the dream and rightly so. :love:

He has mastered the act of playing possum!
If I saw that, I may need to call emergency services -for me!:lol:
What a lovely outcome for all.

Am I remembering correctly that he is not your first flopper?

You are quite correct BM. Alfred was the greatest flopper - he was just beautiful. I so miss seeing him under the table just crashed out.
My first bunny, max who was a beautiful big black bun was also a great flopper.
Bugsys still working on it but I’ve never seen a complete back flop on a bun before.

Back