• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I get some vibes for my little Timmy please.

Thanks so much everyone for caring about Timmy.

Well I've just got him back. He was in for 2 nights in the end :shock: and we couldn't get hold of them until last night. Kept being told they'd call us back but they didn't.

The dental and tear duct flush went well, CT scan showed up no other issues. He's a bit battered and bruised and definitely a bit sore, but he's eating hay and I've got painkillers and eye drops for him. The vet also said to give him Metacloperamide for a few days.

So hopefully after a few days of nursing and lots of TLC he'll back back to his usual sweet self :love:

Phew :) I'm so glad he is home & doing ok. It must've been really worrying having such little contact with your vet. More vibes for his recovery.

I know you haven't been feeling well yourself, Gemma, but just checking back to see how little Timmy has been getting on. Hope all is well. :love: xxxxx

Back