• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone spare a few hours to help out at Kirkby (Nottinghamshire)

Sorry - not had time to check this thread.

Amy - I've just sent you a pm....before I checked the thread. :oops:

I'm going over on Sunday too, so there should be a few of us there, which is great as there are a large number of bunnies to check.

Morning is probably best for me. If morning is OK for everyone else, I'll probably aim to get there between 9.00-9.30am.

Sorry - not had time to check this thread.

Amy - I've just sent you a pm....before I checked the thread. :oops:

I'm going over on Sunday too, so there should be a few of us there, which is great as there are a large number of bunnies to check.

Morning is probably best for me. If morning is OK for everyone else, I'll probably aim to get there between 9.00-9.30am.

That will be great. :wave:

Not sure I can do morning. I want to get my buns fed and cleaned out before heading over. I might be able to get there about 10.30 if that's any good?

Hi Laura. My phone keeps dying again, so not got it on atm.

I'm hoping to get to Kirkby about mid-day.

I wonder if Celia wants any of the doggies walking (I'm secretly hoping so :oops: )

Amy .... if Dom can get a new phone every other week due to breakages, perhaps you should take a leaf out of his book!! ;) heh heh x

Managed to get over there for a bit. Amy, Tracy, Polly and Hubby had already cracked on at a great rate.

We all look like we've gone rounds with Freddy Kreuger!! ;)

Nice seeing you all there. :wave:
I hope your wounds are healing nicely. :lol:
I'll be wearing long sleeves tomorrow and for the rest of the week. :lol:

Nice seeing you all there. :wave:
I hope your wounds are healing nicely. :lol:
I'll be wearing long sleeves tomorrow and for the rest of the week. :lol:

Good to see you again. Thanks for the powder and tissues ....ooops!! ;)

The long sleeved top might be a good idea lol ;) x

Back