• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone recommend a good double 5ft hutch?

I am so confused. Why are people recommending shopping at P@H for hutches (which are too small by the way but that's another issue) when we are trying to hit them where it hurts i.e. their pockets with the campaign to get them to withdraw the horrendous Easter offer :?

I really wasnt recommending them. Sorry if it looked like i was! I was looking at hutch ideas and someone mentioned a p@h one but i couldnt find it - only the two i posted about - which didnt seem suitable anyway and i hadnt converted the sizeseither so didnt realise how small they are.

I for one am ef supporting the p@h boycott!

I really wasnt recommending them. Sorry if it looked like i was! I was looking at hutch ideas and someone mentioned a p@h one but i couldnt find it - only the two i posted about - which didnt seem suitable anyway and i hadnt converted the sizeseither so didnt realise how small they are.

I for one am ef supporting the p@h boycott!

:wave: posting any link of their products can be seen as an endorsement for them so let's ignore their stuff and promote the good guys ;)

I am so confused. Why are people recommending shopping at P@H for hutches (which are too small by the way but that's another issue) when we are trying to hit them where it hurts i.e. their pockets with the campaign to get them to withdraw the horrendous Easter offer :?

I think my wording on P@H hutches was "I 110% do NOT recommend them" :wave:

I think my wording on P@H hutches was "I 110% do NOT recommend them" :wave:

Nope, I don't either... I've spent the the last few weeks repairing nearly all my PAH hutches. 2 are only 6 months old and they are just falling to pieces, the roofs are horrendous, feel like they are made of paper!!

Ebay usually has some good hutch bargains?

:wave: posting any link of their products can be seen as an endorsement for them so let's ignore their stuff and promote the good guys ;)

Good point. I was trying to find the one that someone else pointed out - it's been referred to a couple of times but i cant find it. Anyway - other companies seem to have better solutions anyway! :thumb:

The p@h ones even *look* a poor quality - it's obvious from this site that they are. Personally, i'd rather see before i buy but not sure where to go - the only other place i know is a local pet shop which i'm boycotting because they sell animals too and they arent kept in nice conditions and sold with tiny weeny homes.

I've heard some garden centres sell them - it might be a good idea to go trawling them?

have a look on ebay you have to pick and choose but i have had 2 hutches off ther eone is a 5ft7 x2ft x3ft and i bought it last year(or pos year before) at £15!!!!!!!
and the other is a 5ft3 x3x3ft and i got it for £10!!! i had to go and collect which was fine as i have an estate car but defo try ebay and nb disinfect all hutches throuroughly before use

Back