• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone guess approx age and breed of these two bunnies .....

Am I the only one who can't see anything even remotely Nethie like in either Bun !! :? :lol:

:lol: Nethie didn't spring to my mind when looking at either of them but the smaller all dark coloured one looks like s/he has smallish ears and a more rounded face which I can see why people think s/he looks Nethie like.

I hope the vet app goes well and they can be bonded nicely after spaying/neutering :)

If they are male and female and they do end up with babies then try and get P@H to pay towards vaccinations and neutering for ALL the offspring.

Some people may suggest a quick spay to get rid of any unborn babies at an early stage - but as they may have been together in the shop as well as since sold she could be well on with any pregnancy so i would personally not advise a spay.

Think your friend should have paid attention to you!

I got my two boys from the adoption center and they were best friends in the shop, no humping at all and no signs of dominant behaviour. An hour after getting them home they started chasing each other, pinning each other down and pulling out chunks of fur. It was a bit of a shock to say the least because they were my first Rabbits! I'm guessing it was down to them being in a new/bigger environment. We kept a very close eye on them (we probably should have separated them really) and once they were neutered they went back to being best buddies!

Hopefully p@h at least got the sexing right and your cousin doesn't end up with any unwanted litters!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone ..... I soo wish she'd spoken to me before deciding to just go and buy them!

I know P@H don't offer a reservation period (in which they can guarantee the animal will not be sold for a period of time while the person does research, sets up a cage, looks into vacs, neutering etc).

Personally, I think all pet shops should do this as it helps prevent against people getting in the deep end so to speak.

She's lucky she has you to help with everything & please keep us updated.

Back