• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling Bunnymadhouse! Little U/D

excellent. i've popped some toys in now and will set the litter tray up after work - don't want it kicking off when i'm not here. luckily my HE order will be here today with their new toys and bowls:) Lola's decidced she lquite ikes SS while Alfie prefers excel....typical:lol:

i came home early from work to see the bunnies (i lied to them:oops:) they were fine though. Been alone for 8 hours:D I have just washed a little tray i have that Lola hasn't used before so it should be neutral:D I also have toys from the hay experts which are brand new. i am going to put the bunnies in their carrier and clean the ensuite (its so smelly:oops:) when do you think they can go in the bigger bathroom??

they might be ok to try in the bigger bathroom tomorrow evening ...but i would watch them closely at first .. ANY chasing and i would move them back...then try them again the next day . ;)

ive only just got your msg:oops: :oops:they are already in the big bathroom. They spent some time exploring the bathroom which is new to the both and now Lola is flopped out with Alfie under his carrier lid, coming out to explore sometimes. I text Sooz who said she didn't think it would be a problem. Any issues though and they will be going back to the ensuite:D

thats great .:D.. i nearly said go for it tonight ...but didnt want it to spark anything off and you be disheatened ..

sounds like theyve sorted their differences ...
;)

hopefu;lly itll be plain sailing now :D

I think they will be happier in the bathroom as Lola was getting really frustrated in such a small space. Alfie seems a bit overwhelmed by the space but he's had a litt play with the toys. They share food out of the bowl and sit together out of choice so i hope thats a good sign. Lola has a few tufts showing on her legs but it doesn't happen when i'm here so he can't do it a lot and she doesnt seem that bothered. I've checked them both over for little nicks but they seem fine :thumb: I don't want to get all giddy yet though

thats great .:D.. i nearly said go for it tonight ...but didnt want it to spark anything off and you be disheatened ..

sounds like theyve sorted their differences ...
;)

hopefu;lly itll be plain sailing now :D

Sorry for disagreeing with you :oops: but I hadn't seen this when I replied. It was neutral space and Lola was getting grumpy in the little ensuite....didn't want her to take it out on her man like I do :lol:

she was constantly chewing the cardboard and the babygate. all seems quiet at the minute. Alfie comes out from under his lid for a look around and then settles back under it. should i leave him be as he seems to feel safe there?

Sorry for disagreeing with you :oops: but I hadn't seen this when I replied. It was neutral space and Lola was getting grumpy in the little ensuite....didn't want her to take it out on her man like I do :lol:

thats ok ... i was erring on the side of caution ...thats all ;)

hey:wave: just to let you know that all is fab with these two. Lola did a great big happy flop on Alfie today - i'm surprised she didn't wind him! They have been in the bathroom for 5 days now and i will be leaving them there until the weekend i think so i have time to supervise 'out time.' Alfie is still a little nervous but he's getting better and is a real cutie:love::love:

Sooz thinks i should be brave and move them now but they seem quite happy in the bathroom for now and i dont want anything going wrong now because we are doing so well:D

thats what i'm hoping. don't want to give them too much too soon.:D Lola hasn't made any great escapes so i don't think she minds being in there too much.

just a little update on these two. all is going SO SO well. They moved into their room yesterday and even though the door is open all the time they spend nearly all day laid together. Alfie is slowly getting braver. I am laid in bed watching him potter about on the landing with his forward ears and walking:lol: Lola looks after him when he gets scared and encourages him to get up and about....she also encourages naughtiness:roll::lol:

he has just done loads of binkies...i was bursting with happiness. He was skipping around and jumping over Lola (who was being lazy and zonked out on the landing) He's really getting so much braver. He doesn't like you approaching him but even then he doesnt run away as quickly anymore:love:

Back