• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all white bunnies with nose stripes

raggedy old Boobly bear :love:

cA5nJQDl.jpg

Aww beautiful Boobly, is that half a nose stripe I see, or is it the lighting, or did you rub it out J & B :lol:

poop. Feel free to email me
Thanks, I'm hoping this works.. It just kept saying failed before.. Idk why must be a bug!

Hope these send anyway [emoji38]
405eaf1d2986a381199f0e45512fb88f.jpg
09002aabefe6a3372b4c36438bb92db0.jpg
8f2fd5d2d5f6618c7fac822f230aad84.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
85befcc2a10ede2d2b59f1753830003e.jpg

Last edited:
Sophie, Boo and Apricot are very beautiful :love: Such different nose stripes too. Will get Tui's sorted in a day or so and I apologise, on her behalf, that it's late :)

Beautiful Apricot. :love: She has a pretty nose stripe. :love: She's a lot darker than Boo and Sophie! They're beautiful photos. You know, I totally wouldn't mind seeing photos of your four more often. ;)

Beautiful Apricot. :love: She has a pretty nose stripe. :love: She's a lot darker than Boo and Sophie! They're beautiful photos. You know, I totally wouldn't mind seeing photos of your four more often. ;)
Yea she was always much lighter to begin with now it varies massively, in the summer she can be white all over and dark in the winter, she really does change lots [emoji38]

I actually take so many pictures of my buns [emoji38] I'll try remember to post some when Xmas madness is over! I'm also looking for someone to help with bonding, I'm going to attempt to bond all 4 together, Idk if it'll pan out but my rexes have a lot of health issues and they're nearly 6, so I think it'd be good for them if they had other company tbh. Idk if it'll work though. But I've got a new living situation coming for them next spring too so if it did work out that'd be really exciting for them all!

Yea she was always much lighter to begin with now it varies massively, in the summer she can be white all over and dark in the winter, she really does change lots [emoji38]

I actually take so many pictures of my buns [emoji38] I'll try remember to post some when Xmas madness is over! I'm also looking for someone to help with bonding, I'm going to attempt to bond all 4 together, Idk if it'll pan out but my rexes have a lot of health issues and they're nearly 6, so I think it'd be good for them if they had other company tbh. Idk if it'll work though. But I've got a new living situation coming for them next spring too so if it did work out that'd be really exciting for them all!

Oh, that's a big difference! I had no idea she changed that much! See, this is why we need to see photos of your bunnies more often. :lol:

Yes, please remember! :D That's exciting that you're going to try to bond all four of them! A group of four sounds lovely. I really hope you can find some help and make it work. And they'll get a new living situation! That's exciting, too! Are they going to be outside or inside?

Brilliant, i like your demands to see more bunny photos Reader, though (Graicee) they've not materialised yet :(

I actually popped on here to advise Tui she's on an amber warning for late photo submission. similarily Georgey you need to get a wriggle on (Boobly will accept posting his last photo on RU on this thread, as the times were right)

Many thanks

Brilliant, i like your demands to see more bunny photos Reader, though (Graicee) they've not materialised yet :(

I actually popped on here to advise Tui she's on an amber warning for late photo submission. similarily Georgey you need to get a wriggle on (Boobly will accept posting his last photo on RU on this thread, as the times were right)

Many thanks

Oh cmon it's the 4th of Jan! [emoji38]

Oh, that's a big difference! I had no idea she changed that much! See, this is why we need to see photos of your bunnies more often. [emoji38]

Yes, please remember! :D That's exciting that you're going to try to bond all four of them! A group of four sounds lovely. I really hope you can find some help and make it work. And they'll get a new living situation! That's exciting, too! Are they going to be outside or inside?

I didn't see this before!

Yea I really hope it works out but also I'm prepared for it not to, I just want everybun to be happy!

It's outside but it'll be hopefully quite well kitted out and will give them a large indoor and outdoor space [emoji7] I think it'll be really fantastic for them enrichment wise, and I'm hoping it'll be better for Atticus actually because I realised he lives inside but I really like having windows and doors open and fly strike always worries me whereas I reckon I can actually make this more fly proof than my house which tbh everything is open most the time.

Many thanks

Sorry (on Tui's behalf) :oops:

I didn't see this before!

Yea I really hope it works out but also I'm prepared for it not to, I just want everybun to be happy!

It's outside but it'll be hopefully quite well kitted out and will give them a large indoor and outdoor space [emoji7] I think it'll be really fantastic for them enrichment wise, and I'm hoping it'll be better for Atticus actually because I realised he lives inside but I really like having windows and doors open and fly strike always worries me whereas I reckon I can actually make this more fly proof than my house which tbh everything is open most the time.

Their future living space sounds awesome. :love: I can definitely see why fly strike is a worry with Atticus, and why a closed outdoor setup would be easier to fly proof than a house with the windows and doors open. I hope they'll really love it when it's finished. :love:

Back