• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all white bunnies with nose stripes

These are Sophie's changes over the summer:

June

Csyz9OYh.jpg

July

Lcr1lEPh.jpg

August

VaBPE2dh.jpg

that's really cool. Now I think you should make a video out of a thousand Sophie photos, all in chronological order. Thats not asking too much? :lol:

That’s a strong stripe there.

Wins and Zigs have no stripes, and neither do the foster buns. Although they all said they’d draw some on tomorrow, to support Boo.

Presenting beautiful Tui and her very symmetrical nose stripe of Autumn 2022. I forgot how pretty Froe is, he has such a nice face. Technically he has a nose stripe too!

Q5tADFZl.jpg

Just waiting on Apricot('s mum) now ;)

Presenting beautiful Tui and her very symmetrical nose stripe of Autumn 2022. I forgot how pretty Froe is, he has such a nice face. Technically he has a nose stripe too!

Q5tADFZl.jpg
[/IMG]

Just waiting on Apricot('s mum) now ;)

Thanks for posting this for me j&b :)

The white sections at the bottom of Tui's ears were C shaped three weeks ago. The white has sort of splodged together now. Her grey skirt next to her tail has disappeared for the winter, as it did last year. Yes, Froe is a lovely little lad and adores Tui :love:

Aww it looks like it's been a good year for stripes, maybe it was the heatwave :D so many beautiful bunnies :love:

Calling all white bunnies with nose stripes - it is time to start planning your winter submissions which should be delivered on the 21st for Winter Solstice. It'd be nice to see Apricot, her absence during Autumn (& maybe Summer?) 2022 has not gone unnoticed. Boobly Bear xx

Calling all white bunnies with nose stripes - it is time to start planning your winter submissions which should be delivered on the 21st for Winter Solstice. It'd be nice to see Apricot, her absence during Autumn (& maybe Summer?) 2022 has not gone unnoticed. Boobly Bear xx
Omg! Did I forget [emoji33] she's not gunna be happy with me [emoji51] better start collecting cute pictures of her now in preparation for the 21st [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I haven't forgotten I'm going home in the next hour! I'm just working on Evelyn's backsplash [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back