• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

C&C grids - where do you get them

Oh sorry - replied before I read yours!! thank you too!!

No problem! My post wasn't that specific anyway lol as it didn't actually specify that my link was for the incontinence pads...... :p

I plan to expand my piggy cage to a 3x4 grid at some stage this year. When the rabbits move outside I will be rearranging the pet room - hopefully to fit in a bigger tank for the gerbils, an extra cupboard, a bigger piggy cage and a playpen for the smaller animals whilst still leaving space for the rabbits to come in over winter if we want them to come back in lol! :lol:

Piggies are lovely pets.... but very greedy! ;)

"Did someone mention veggies?!" ...

P1060029.jpg

See my post underneath Mackers' post - linkies provided! :wave: x

Gorgeous Piggy!! I didn't realise that they were so big until I met my little rescue one. He's really fat!! Soooo cuddly. Looked at the pads. Will order if I cant find a shop to buy them in over here - the P&P to N. Ireland makes things more expensive.

Last edited:
Gorgeous Piggy!! I didn't realise that they were so big until I met my little rescue one. He's really fat!! Soooo cuddly. Looked at the pads. Will order if I cant find a shop to buy them in over here - the P&P to N. Ireland makes things more expensive.

Boars are a good deal bigger than sows. I was surprised at how much bigger when I first 'met' my two boys as my previous piggies had been sows. A lot of the so-called 'piggy toys' would be way too small for them - they would get their um, rather large bums stuck in them! ;)

Look forward to pics of 'your' piggy..... oh I mean 'if' he will be yours..... ;)

Back