• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Buttercup, single lionhead

Oh this is so sad. I couldn't go to the market either :( where would that poor piggy have given birth? And the baby pigs what would happen to them? Terrible, terrible :cry:

Oh my goodness, Buttercup is just gorgeous - look at those eyes!! :love: :love:

Hope she finds a loving home soon! x

My boy isn't nutered yet, but i'm sure that can be arranged! Shhhh don't tell him ;)

Oh go on, go on. I have had several hugs with Buttercup now and she is really coming round. The initial catching of her is problematic but she loves fuss once shes there although she likes to bounce around on your knee. I tried to book her in for a spay this week but there wasn't room.

She is adorable and a real little stunner.:love: Let us know if you are interested in her. She needs a lovely home with a friend.

What a gorgeous little girl.

There's a lady where my husband works (Ikea - Nottingham) who lost her beloved rabbit a month or so ago .. I printed out the photo of Buttercup with details and pushed it into my husband's hands this morning, to take to her! :love:

She looks like lovely Maisey - only with a cooler hairstyle!!

Maisey is doing really well, her and Oliver are hysterical together - she's like a wee girl following her big brother around all day! She just adores him! :love:

She looks like lovely Maisey - only with a cooler hairstyle!!

Maisey is doing really well, her and Oliver are hysterical together - she's like a wee girl following her big brother around all day! She just adores him! :love:

Ooooo lovely!:) That is good news. Have you posted any pictures on the forum??

She has now been reserved pending homecheck. We are on the look out for a potential husbun for Buttercup now so they can move into a big new home together:D.

Back