• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Butch

Donna, I'm really sorry you've lost such a special dog. I hope you are ok xxx

Sleep tight Butch x

I hate coming here as i cry so much..and i will go off again.....oh donna..im so sorry..i know what a softie you said he was and the pics of him and ocmet prove it.
you know my dad loved them so much that breed of dog but my mum would never let him have one so maybe hes babysitting butch for you now.

i love em..their quite mad..and i recall laughing over his scavenging cos i couldnt belive what hed eaten..and i threatened to send you willow..theyd have made a great team. maybe shell go search him out..a dog after her own heart.. and he wont mind her being a rabbit even if shes the biggest one hes seen.

as you know salems like htis but with inaminate objects..one day im sure heel choke on something so simple too..they always seem to pass like that.
But it doesnt make the pain any less.

All i can say is you got my mobile....im online all over the place so just leave me a message and ill find you...in my own animal hospital ward called my house.

like i said hun maybe at his ripe old age his gag reflex muscles werent working properly and he may even had a polyp or something in his throat or even just general thickening of the walls....
he knew you were doing your best....but he couldnt hold on he had to go.....

HUGS for YOU and the Girls who have been subject to enough loss and now this:cry:

Rest in Peace Butch
I've always had a soft spot for english bull terriers, i grew up with one who was a real lovely nutter.
He will have had a wonderful life, and now will be waiting for you at rainbow bridge xx

Back