• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny's back burnt with chemicals (Pics added)

Thanks everyone for giving my girl your love :)

I seen this tread about Inca not long after I lost my angel Kermit. I kept coming back to it and I knew that I had to help her :) I also seen her 'brother' (no really, but that's what I call him now) Herbie around the same time.

She is totally deformed at her back end and she has loads of trouble with Arthritis, spine being curved, foot turning in and so many more problems.....but she is one bunny with a zest for life, she is always keen for food and keen for attention. She is a little fighter, no matter what she has to go through she just gets on with things.

Her fur did grow back but she has always had problems with urine issues, she is also deformed at her 'lady bits'.

I really don't know what happened to her, I would like to do the same back to whoever mistreated her. Hopefully she will have forgotten all about that now as she has been pretty much spoiled rotten for the last three and a bit years!
I really do wonder how people can be SO cruel! At least she is in a GREAT home with you.:thumb::love::D

Well Inca, I really hope that you had a good life with me, much better than how you were treated before you came.

Mummy loved you so much, always will, and would have done anything for you....even the one thing I am distraught about right now.

I hope you can accept what I did and know how much I love you forever.

Sounds to me that Inca had an amazing life with you. You loved that little rabbit SO much and I am very sure she knew it.

It is awful having to let go of a loved one but I admire and respect you for putting the rabbits needs before your own. It is the one final gift we can give to our animals - to let them go without pain and with all our love.

Inca and Kermit are probably binkying away happily together with all the other bunnies at the bridge and remembering all the love that you gave them.

Lots of hugs to you - it's so hard I know, but you know you did the right thing. Time will make the pain easier to bear and whilst you will never forget them and the joy they gave you, it will be with a smile that you remember them and not tears.

Inca was so lucky to find such loving care, just what she needed after all she had been through.

Special bunnies need special Mummies, and you were certainly that for Inca.

Poor Inca and her burns.
You gave her love and a great home, in return you got kisses. She loved you back:love:

OMG! I had no idea this thread was about Inca, but as soon as I saw the first photo I wondered at how much she looked like her :shock:

Her story has had me in tears of both rage and joy. Rage at the :censored:s who did this to her and absolute joy that she ended up with you, and led a loved amazing life that some buns can only dream of :love:

Sweet dreams special girl :love::cry:

Just been thinking about Inca this morning and how much I miss her.....she is 100% pain free binkying about like a nutter now :)

Miss you little lady xx

Just been thinking about Inca this morning and how much I miss her.....she is 100% pain free binkying about like a nutter now :)

Miss you little lady xx

Inca was a very fortunate bunny when she found her way into your house and your home. I am sure you will always miss her, but remember how much you did for her and she is now fully restored in her health and having a great time at the bridge.

Thinking of you Kermit. xxx

That is shocking, it has made me tear up :( poor little bun, how can people do this to a poor defenceless animal !!!

Edit: Iv just realized this is an older thread. She was very lucky to be rescued and given a second chance xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Miss you little lady xx

She was amazing, to have bounced back from such a horrific start, bless her gorgeous wee socks.

Kermit - I didn't know Inca's story, what an amazing bunny, and she was very lucky to find a good home with you x

In tears over this.

I know it's an old thread but after reading I have to say something.

I'm so glad she found you and knew love and affection.

I hope that the happy memories you have of her are of comfort now.:love:

Awwww. I remember reading this a while back (I only joined in 2012 so not so long ago). What a great home she had with you. Bless her.

Back