• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnyrun from elaine,s in manchester to eastbourne

Ok, will sort out with Kay when I can collect her from the lady and I will keep her here until we can arrange the run to Carolines, I can't do Monday or Tuesday but I can do any other day?

I know you will ignore this post as you seem to be being so petty Theo

but there is no need to be sarcastic about someone offering to help with a bun run..
The run from here to Essex was happening anyway so thought it may have saved someone a journey..
and so this post fits in with yours
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Glad the bun is getting to you anyway Caroline!:D

im so excited, all my christmases have come at once:D:D:D:D:D

Will make arrangements with you for when I can get her to you, don;t know if you saw my earlier post but I am not available Sunday, Monday or Tuesday as I am working, but I am OK after that, she can stay here until you are ready

ok thank you theo, i can meet you wednesday, thursday, or friday, whichever is best for you

OK, let me get this work out of the way and we can then make the arrangements, I will be so busy for the next couple of days and I won't be around until late at night, but we need to get her down there asap so as she can get settled

Back