• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnyrun from Bolton to Barnsley needed

If anyone can get to central Halifax this Thursday night or somewhere enroute from Halifax along the M62/M1 we can bring back to Angie from there.

I can take as far as Birch Services if anyone can meet me their but it would have to be a weekend preferably but will try and fit in if I can:D

I'm in Hudds on 28th - will look up time, could meet you after & pick bun up & drop off at Angie's?

How far is Wakefield from you as i'm working in Wakefield on Tuesday , have to be there for 3pm so if it's not too far i could do it.

Hi

I am not going to Wakefield now , but i will be in Sheffield on Thursday and can definetley drop bun off in barnsley on my way. I need to be in sheffield for 7pm so would probably drop the bun off around 5.30-6.30pm if that's any help.

Tamsin x

was sorted but then the lady who had offered was ill ... so dont know what is happening now ...Kay was going to find out ..

but i think Kay is sat so dont know if she will be able to meet you :?

was sorted but then the lady who had offered was ill ... so dont know what is happening now ...Kay was going to find out ..

but i think Kay is sat so dont know if she will be able to meet you :?

What time Sat are you thinking of Ang as I can try and re hash things abit:D

After 5pm - best to let me know by text. Doubt I will be on here tomorrow. Horse riding/gym/hair appointment & such:lol:

Back