• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnymad magazine issue 7 now out

sarah-you sent piccies in for my comp!! the teapot was sooo cute! as all the bunnies!!
RU has been a great support of the magazine and I'm glad you are all happy to see your bunnies!:D
please feel to send my pictures, stories and info for possible inclusion as this is what makes the magazine special!

sarah-you sent piccies in for my comp!! the teapot was sooo cute! as all the bunnies!!
RU has been a great support of the magazine and I'm glad you are all happy to see your bunnies!:D
please feel to send my pictures, stories and info for possible inclusion as this is what makes the magazine special!

lol ohhhhh im so silly :oops:

caught my dad reading bunnymad :lol: he loves it too, bunnymad lisa he is soo in love with that black bunny :lol: he is happy my buns are in it :wave:

lisa

Is that a certain Mr CJ (blogging bunny) on the cover of the catalogue??

Received mag, thanks Lisa

your welcome loobie lou!

Lisa I think it is so sweet your dad was reading bunny mad! its nice he has a keen interest in bunnies!

Got my copy through this morning :) Merlin says "Thank you Lisa for putting my pic & mummy's words about me in the Rex section." xx :D

I got my copy at the weekend...it's fab and even better me & the buns get a mention in the article on rexes!!!!
.....at last I have a claim to fame!!!!

brilliant read, Lisa, as ever!!!

can;t wait for the next issue!!!

Back