• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnymad magazine issue 7 now out

My copy came today!

Tinkerbell says thank you very, very much for putting a picture of her son Sooty in the magazine, (page 11) and she hopes he finds the loving home he deserves very soon :love::love::love:

Oh mine came today :D Poppy loved her story, she is getting a bit of a madam now as she thinks she's famous :roll: :lol:

love the story,:love:, my rosie says do ou like her on funny bunnies picture page she is an elf helping santa deliver your bunnies presens this year :lol:

mine came this morning, not had chance to read the stories yet, but im well chuffed that Alvin is in it whoooop whoooop whoooop

is baby domino in the teapot missySJ's domino? dont think i seen that pic before :love::love::love::love:

huh? did i send a pic in? :shock: :lol:

i do have a piccie of domino coming out of a white teapot lol! hes 3 weeks old! must go buy a copy now!!

huh? did i send a pic in? :shock: :lol:

i do have a piccie of domino coming out of a white teapot lol! hes 3 weeks old! must go buy a copy now!!

if your last name is bird it was you who sent it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back