• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny vet recommendations for Southampton (or Hampshire)

i reckon its what sparked the pasturella......:(

That's what mine already has :( and my vet can't seem to get it shifted. Well, it's what they think he has anyway. Which is why they think I should go and see someone else who has the instruments to look up his nose/do x-rays etc.

We go to John for our rabbits and Kate for the dog. We have seen John for a few years now and can't thank him enough for all the help we had, particularly with TJ. No other vet we saw went half as far as John did for him and he had 2 extra years of happy life as a result. He's been available 24/7 and nothing is too much trouble. We are lucky to be based in Andover to be able to see both of them.

Last edited:
Hi I see Ruth Tulley at pets at home in southampton when I have really poorly ones, she saved one of mine when my vet said he needed to be pts , one year on and he is 100% healthy !!

We go to John for our rabbits and Kate for the dog. We have seen John for a few years now and can't thank him enough for all the help we had, particularly with TJ. No other vet we saw went half as far as John did for him and he had 2 extra years of happy life as a result. He's been available 24/7 and nothing is too much trouble. We are lucky to be based in Andover to be able to see both of them.

Just just out of interest, do you go to Finkley Down to see him?

Bun has finished his antibiotics (again!) but he is still sneezy/snotty. His nose hasn't crusted over again but it may just be a matter of time, as his nostril is still wet. So I have made an appointment to see John on Friday afternoon. And have spoken to my vet surgery and they have printed off his medical history for me so we can refer to that!

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Wish us luck!

Back