• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny toys?

a bunny kong aye? is it designed for bunnys or is a small dog kong just as good?
and what kinda treats do u use?

It's designed for Bunnys, Hamsters and Guinea Pigs, I only put a few of her Excel pellets in there as treats got to much sugar in and upset her tummy! It keeps her amused for ages until she gets so frustrated and slams her paw on the end and it tips and pellets fall out all over floor!

It's designed for Bunnys, Hamsters and Guinea Pigs, I only put a few of her Excel pellets in there as treats got to much sugar in and upset her tummy! It keeps her amused for ages until she gets so frustrated and slams her paw on the end and it tips and pellets fall out all over floor!

hahaha that sounds so cute :D i havent seen bunny kongs yet in new zealand only dog ones but there might b sum sumwea ill keep my eyes peeled for now i have a toilet roll with hay and grass pellets and a couple of youghurt treat drop things she luvs it and throws it around and trys to put her whole face in it :p thanks guys 4 all your ideas :D !!!

Back