• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Stockings!!!

there really nice photos, i think they would be lovely to put on the site! p.s i got your pm, i will send you myspace password later through a pm, just add everyone you know on myspace!!!x

yeh make a new folder, and call it 'bunny xmas pics'!:) if anyone has any other bunny xmas pics then add them too:)
p.s youre doign a great job!

we need fundraiging ideas now!

I think making a ebay account is a great idea, i can ask work for dontation or if anyone else has a donation to make. Also asking local pet stores for item to donate too.

what i wanted to ask people actually, is i want to go into pet stores with a letter explainging the cuase but how can i 'prove' that im raising money? if that makes sense?

Yeah get people appointed to diffrent areas and the old toys or collections can be posted to each person who can make up the final stockings and then they can deliver them out.

Back