• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run W. Yorks To Leicester

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Is anyone able to help with a bunny run from West Yorkshire to Leicester?

This is for a pair and a single to come back in

Thanks

I can do somewhere in Yorkshire down to Leicester. Whereabouts in west yorks?

Would have to be a weekend though...this weekend is fine for me if it's urgent?

We may be able to help :wave: - depends where & when but we're generally about at weekends & can usually make an excuse for a trip to Yorkshire :D

This will be for two pairs coming back from Natalie.Natsanth..who is able to bring them down to Sheffield
Ideally end of next week 27th-29th:D

I can bring them about an hours drive away, so Sheffield abit further if needed :)

Pref a Sunday as i work Saturdays :wave:

I can do that weekend (28th Feb/1 March) Sheffield to either J24 or right down to yours if needed Jill...unless Kate's going to be in Yorks anyway.

I can do that weekend (28th Feb/1 March) Sheffield to either J24 or right down to yours if needed Jill...unless Kate's going to be in Yorks anyway.

Depending on times - I might be able to help with the other bit & meet you in Sheff. I've offered to help with another bun run too that weekend through W Yorks

Sounds like it's all sorted but if you need me, shout! We weren't planning to go north that weekend but could do Notts-Leicester if that helps.

Thanks for everyone offering to help but Can I add this can't be before next weekend..the 27th onwards

and may have a taken apart hutch to come too!..if it'll fit:?

Thanks for everyone offering to help but Can I add this can't be before next weekend..the 27th onwards

and may have a taken apart hutch to come too!..if it'll fit:?

I doubt a hutch would fit in my car, and I don't want to tie the boot open if I'm going on the M1. What size is it?

Yes, I can do Sunday 1st March

Last edited:
Back