• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny run needed

I am taking my lot down to Abi (which is north b'ham about halfway to Daventry) on Fri 13th March and will be going back to pick them up on either the sun or monday depending on how bonding goes. If somoene could bring rikki down to me in Chester or meet at Lymm services I'm happy to meet someone at a services in b'ham - let me know if I'm needed :)

Last edited:
i might be able to help, my oh should be going from Manchester to Southam this week - probably wednesday, if Janak can meet him in Southam?

I can do Birmingham to Southam or Birmingham to Daventry, if you need me give me a shout

(only just seen this thread :oops:)
:love::love::love: thanks guys so much! I'll have a word with my dad, and see how far he can travel this week. He's working all week, and I'm at sixth form, so it may be that we can travel and collect Rikki straight after I finish school, if it is reachable! :D

I am sure we can get it sorted between us and you are not that far from Southam or I could take to Tracy, but then if I come to you I could bunnynap your sculpture!!:lol::lol::lol:

I am sure we can get it sorted between us and you are not that far from Southam or I could take to Tracy, but then if I come to you I could bunnynap your sculpture!!:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: you can bunnap him...as soon as my exams are finished... he's part of my coursework unfortunatley :(.

Just spoken to my dad, and he said we could collect from southam straight after I finish school, if that helps anybody!

:lol: you can bunnap him...as soon as my exams are finished... he's part of my coursework unfortunatley :(.

Just spoken to my dad, and he said we could collect from southam straight after I finish school, if that helps anybody!

We'll sort it when we know who's bringing him down

if this is gonna be after wed you need to ring to arrange to come for him for the first leg as I go in hosp thur morn

my number is 07738831872

all we need now is the first leg sorting

I'm sure we can get it sorted soon, its just the first part of the trip that needs doing. I cannot wait to get him :love:

I thought someone had offered their other half who is coming down to Southam on Wednesday?

sorry, i've been all over the place today trying to find somewhere to live!!:roll::roll:

yes my oh can bring Rikki down, however he's unsure of what time he'll be leaving Manchester coz of trying to sort our flat out :? but if he could drop him off to Snowy at any time that would work??

Yes, he can drop him off anytime tomorrow and then I can take him over to Janek in the evening:thumb:

Back