• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny run - Betty's on her way doon sooth! *pics too*

bunnyhuggger said:
Betty says "thank you and I'll try not to be too much trouble!"

betty1.jpg

:wave:

She's beautiful, i might keep her! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :lol: At this rate we'll be lucky if she leaves Arbroath :( I've been on the rescue remedy already :roll: and then you know what Lynn's like, she'll disappear into the sunset with her and we'll never see either of them again...

OMG she's gorgeous.... she'll be lucky to make it past Bagshot :wink:

good job Mollys hutch has an occupant at the mo

Well, she's on her way to Dundee for the first part of her adventure:

Ooooo! What's happening now? :shock:
DSCF0931.jpg

This is different... :shock:

DSCF0932.jpg

If Betty goes missing, watch out for this car...

nonumber.jpg

PS: CAN EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THE BUNNY-RUN PLEASE READ THE TRAVEL NOTES SHE HAS WITH HER BEFORE SETTING OFF ON THE PART OF THE JOURNEY WHERE THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR HER SAFETY AND CARE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PM ME AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. THANKS

Wow, this is really exciting, and I'm only watching! She's an absolute beauty, and I'm sure she'll be thoroughly spoit this week.

bunnyhuggger said:
Awwwww, hiya sweetie :wave: Is she being good Lynn?

Yes - she's a little darling :D We've got happy kicked out feet this morning :D Maybe she would like to stay here 8)

Had her breakfast, and we'll be setting off around 8. :D

No worrying Lynda :wink: - she'll be absolutely fine :D - I'll text you once she's with Phill :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaw, isn't she just absolutely adorable!!! :love: Lovely pictures, now I shall have to catch up on the story!!! :oops:

Thanks Lynn :thumb: I was wondering how she'd cope being indoors again, looks like she was made to sit on stairs :lol:

Phill are you ready to be Betty'd?

Betty is now at tonight's overnight stop :D We got home around an hour ago. Here's a few pics from the journey

She started off like this
Betty001.jpg

But after a quick stop she was happily digging around
28052006538.jpg

28052006533.jpg

I'll post some pics tonight when she's had some time to chill out, she's a little sweety :love:

She's fine, she's trashed the cage nicely :D but I'll tidy her up before she leaves us tomorrow. Just checked on her and she was flopped out in the litter tray :D Going to let her out for a run later on.

Back