• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Neglect - I want to use your photos.

Don't know whether this pic is of any use. It is of a neglect case I had in last year. 3 rabbits in a hutch but one is dead due to the fact they hadn't been fed for over a week.
Fairbrother20420-20Insp20Lisa20Lups.jpg

:shock::shock::shock: what is wrong with people :evil:

And the water bottle lying flat too. It's amazing the other two survived. How truly awful. What has happened to these guys now kayj?

has anyone got photos of these poor bunnies after they made progress? is julie is making a group it would look good to have an image of what bun DID look like and then the recovery.

One bunw hich broke my heart was Lupin, from fife rabbit rescue. I dont know why but seeing mites that made her ears solid shocked me so much, probably because mite soray for just £3.99 could have stopped it so early on. I struggle to see how someone cant even spent that on their pet.

I remember i sent her a box of treats and toys, i couldnt bear it. She was lovely :)

Back