• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Bunny needing home 5 year old and neutered -

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper

Posted on behalf of NLENG2000

Some friends of mine who live in West Kingsdown near Brands Hatch in Kent have lost one of their bunnies to a fox and are concerned about their remaining bunny and want him to have some company. Ordinarily they would offer to rehome a friend for him, but they will be emigrating to Australia in 6 months time and don't want to put a bunny through two regimes in a short time frame.

Their bunny's name is Zorro, he's about 5 years old and is neutered and his vaccinations are up to date. He is used to being handled and very chilled out and lazy. He currently lives in a shed and free ranges in a large garden (under supervision obviously)!

My friends want him to have a friend and will be prepared to travel to find the right home for him. If you are interested please PM me and I will put you in touch with them,.

Thanks for reading :)

Posted on behalf of NLENG2000

Some friends of mine who live in West Kingsdown near Brands Hatch in Kent have lost one of their bunnies to a fox and are concerned about their remaining bunny and want him to have some company. Ordinarily they would offer to rehome a friend for him, but they will be emigrating to Australia in 6 months time and don't want to put a bunny through two regimes in a short time frame.

Their bunny's name is Zorro, he's about 5 years old and is neutered and his vaccinations are up to date. He is used to being handled and very chilled out and lazy. He currently lives in a shed and free ranges in a large garden (under supervision obviously)!

My friends want him to have a friend and will be prepared to travel to find the right home for him. If you are interested please PM me and I will put you in touch with them,.

Thanks for reading :)

Please could we have some photos :)

I have some folks who are looking for an older male who I can't help at the moment.

Thank you Alison.

I shall speak to my 'clients' and get in touch if they are interested in pursuing something. :)

My girl bunny Big is looking for a husbun 5 years plus. Her brother Beige died early this year. She has mild snuffles but the vet said it is unlikely she would pass this on to another bun? Other than that she seems healthy and happy, lives in a 6ft hutch with run which opens up on to the garden for free ranging.
How much is the adoption fee for this boy? And is he in the West Midlands?

Back