• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny dinner set.

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Check out asda. They have a 12 piece dinner set - rabbit themed 16 quid.
I know where I’m going shopping after work.

Oooh I love it! They don't list the individual sizes, you'll have to let us know what they're like, I really like deep cereal bowls but can't tell what these are like from the picture.

I've just ordered one and the pasta bowls. Thanks Craig :):) Had to resist buying other bunny things they sell.

I wonder if that nice Craig bought us all one :thumb:

Ah, thank you PM. Well truth is I would have - I really would have but I did something else instead. I received notification last summer that I’d been named in a will from an auntie. I’d never ever been named on a will before so I sat and waited. Then last week I was contacted by the solicitor and given a very small inheritance (1/8th share). I duly shared it out between Alex, Jan and myself then donated half my small amount to the rescue centre that we have had our bunnies from so that other rabbits might benefit in some small way from a small inheritance. I felt it was the right thing to do and it helped me in a small way to try to come to terms with the loss of Alfred and Leo in the last couple of years.
Had I had enough left, I’d have gladly bought everybun a dinner set.

Ah, thank you PM. Well truth is I would have - I really would have but I did something else instead. I received notification last summer that I’d been named in a will from an auntie. I’d never ever been named on a will before so I sat and waited. Then last week I was contacted by the solicitor and given a very small inheritance (1/8th share). I duly shared it out between Alex, Jan and myself then donated half my small amount to the rescue centre that we have had our bunnies from so that other rabbits might benefit in some small way from a small inheritance. I felt it was the right thing to do and it helped me in a small way to try to come to terms with the loss of Alfred and Leo in the last couple of years.

That's a lovely thing to do Craig. You've given me a nice glowy feeling :love:

I hope you have also bought yourself the dinner set?

Aw that was a lovely thing to do Craig, and your auntie must have thought really well of you. You enjoy your dinner set, you deserve a treat xx

That was a kind thing to do, Craig. I am sure the bunnies at rescue will benefit from your inheritance. You are much nicer than I am. I received a very small inheritance from an aunt and just stuck it in my bank account where it got swallowed up by bills.

I bought the bunny bath mat today. Couldn't resist and I do need a new bath mat.

so lovely to hear you received a little inheritance Craig and extra lovely you donated half of your share :love:

Back