• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny breakfast time

haha glad you all like.... i have witnessed many a private moments since ste set up the cam.... i didnt realise buns still did it when they been married so long :oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SJ its the Linksys Wireless-G Internet Home Monitoring Security Camera. we got it from ebuyer :D

when you cant see pearl she is sitting up in her basket or eating hay in the litter tray... cage too big to get all of it in view

haha glad you all like.... i have witnessed many a private moments since ste set up the cam.... i didnt realise buns still did it when they been married so long :oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

when you cant see pearl she is sitting up in her basket or eating hay in the litter tray... cage too big to get all of it in view

I think it's ace :D Been popping in all day to check them, but they've been a bit quiet - exactly the way Bell and T are during the day - but very sweet. I loved it when Pearl was on her basket - at one point it looked like she was peering into the camera.

Do you find they behave differently when nobody's about?

definately.. when i was up in my bed last week and the house was quiet i witnessed pearl throw everything about, even the litter tray upsidedown. lots of happy flops from the pair of them and humping from alvin.

when i walk into the room to see what they are doing the angellic faces come on.

its facinating watching how they spend thier time when noones about :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's ace :D Been popping in all day to check them, but they've been a bit quiet - exactly the way Bell and T are during the day - but very sweet. I loved it when Pearl was on her basket - at one point it looked like she was peering into the camera.

i keep thinking shes gonna spot the camera and destroy it :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Love how you say you have seen them do it and didnt realise they would still after being married for so long :lol::lol::lol:

ste not impressed he said he dont want to be seen on alvinTV :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

im so impressed they have viewers my angels may get famous afterall :D

alvin and pearl are very sorry for the interuption in your viewing pleasure but they want to spend some time with thier mummy in the other room :wave::wave::wave:

Back