• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brody buns gone

I am so sorry Jill, Brody has had a wonderful life with you, certainly not a short one. Bless her

Thanks all of you... it really does help to know that someone understands your pain (my "regular" friends are not bunny people)..

Is it really nearly 5 years that I've had the pleasure of caring for this gorgeous spunky girl........

I've taken her out the hutch.. don't know if that was the right thing to do :cry: . She's still soft and her legs were stretched out with her paws delicately crossed over so I don't think she went in pain :cry: . Totti seems OK and started eating as soon as I put the food in so I thought he was OK... hope I've done the right thing by removing her... I don't know what to do :cry:

as long as the other bun smell her for 15 min. to 30 min. and is aware that she has passed away, then that's all you need to do for the other bun.

Make sure you get another re-home bun to keep Totti company, as soon as you can. Of course, it depends on how long Totti has been living w/ the other one.

So sorry for your loss

Make sure you get another re-home bun to keep Totti company, as soon as you can. Of course, it depends on how long Totti has been living w/ the other one.

So sorry for your loss
Hi Jason, Totti and Brody were together for 3 1/2 years and sorry but the pain is too raw at the mo for me to think of getting another girlie bun for him :(.

Hi Jill im really sorry for your loss.
I remember coming upstairs in the early hours of my 18th birthday in December to find my beautiful Starlight laying there motionless. Still kills me now.

Im thinking of you. x

Hi Jill im really sorry for your loss.
I remember coming upstairs in the early hours of my 18th birthday in December to find my beautiful Starlight laying there motionless. Still kills me now.

Im thinking of you. x
It doesn't get any easier does it :(. That's 3 girlie buns that have now gone to the Bridge in the past 2/3? years... each one breaking my heart a little more :(

Star was my first bun, I'd had her since she was 6 weeks when i was 11, so it was more crushing as it was my first bunny death if you get me. I hope your other little man is okay x

Star was my first bun, I'd had her since she was 6 weeks when i was 11, so it was more crushing as it was my first bunny death if you get me. I hope your other little man is okay x
Aww Star was obviously much loved too. Totti is doing fine without his gf.... I think he must have had a few hours with her to come to terms with it....

I'm taking Brody to be cremated at 9 am :( . The intention is that I'll scatter her ashes in the garden that she has so enjoyed for 5 years but I'll believe that when it happens - I still have Rustys ashes as I couldn't do it in the end :(

Back