• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Broccoli

ATM mine gets carrot tops daily and a slice of apple a week, also that baked sweetcorn you can get. May I ask hope I am not sounding dumb, but what do you mean by spring greens?

Its a form of cabbage, and my bunnies love it... in sainsburys and morrisons, its classed as greens and usually near the curly kale!!

I found the curly Kale, so got that. All i could find that sounded like spring greens just said 'green's, so i didn't get it just in case they were not right:?
Should I have got the 'greens' is that what you mean and how much of this kale can i give?

Last edited:
Broccoli is one of Mimi's favorite things! She gets it several times a wk and now that I know the stems are good for her teeth (thanks for asking!), she'll be getting that, too :)

Kale and spinach are high in oxalates, as well as being gassy, so no more than 2-3 times a week as it can be toxic apprantly!:shock: ;)

Back