• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brian's Gone :-(

Brian is calm at the moment with no more 'panic attacks'. He is eating a little and he has poo'd. But he is far from being back to normal. I will be speaking with C again later xx

So glad to hear that lovely Brian hasn't had another attack. Sending lots of love and vibes that he can remain stable xxx

Glad he's better this morning Jane, but sorry he's still not right. Will be thinking of you and Brian today.

I hope he remains calm and the episode was a one off, it must have been so awful to witness. :cry::cry:

Sending loads of love to the amazing wee guy. xxxx

So glad Brian hasn't had any more attacks.

I hope he stays more settled, and you both get some time to get over the shock of it all.

Will be thinking of you both x

Still thinking of you both. xx

I'm glad that Brian hasn't had another panic episode. Sending more vibes. xx

Just a random thought Jane. I see Brian was out on grass the day before. Could the attack be linked to him have a rush of spring grass, high in sugars and it interacting with his adrenal issues?

Just a random thought Jane. I see Brian was out on grass the day before. Could the attack be linked to him have a rush of spring grass, high in sugars and it interacting with his adrenal issues?

No, I dont think so. The time lapse was far too long.

Back