• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brian's Gone :-(

This has to be up amongst the worst Rabbit experiences I have ever witnessed :cry:

I am not going to post graphic details, but I think we are left with only one option now

Devastated

:cry: :cry:

Oh Jane :( :( :cry:

I really don't know what to say. I'm so sorry you and poor Brian have had to go through such an awful experience. He's such a handsome little boy.

Sending ((hugs)) xx

I have just seen this now. How terrifying for both of you. He was so happy in the grass. Sending millions of vibe’s for him and you too.

Poor Brian :( Must have been very frightening to see happening. Hoping for a good outcome from this :(

What a horrible sight to witness.

Poor Brian to suffer so and for you to see.

Vibes and hugs for you both.

Topping up the vibes.

Our dog would suddenly go rushing around the room when we got her home after her ops. I have no idea how she didn't damage herself. At least being bigger we were able to catch her and hold on to her. We were all terrified. Vetergesic was to blame.

You are both in my thoughts, and I do so hope things settle x

:cry: How horrendous. I hope the sedatives have kept Brian calmer now. Sending mega mega strong calming vibes for Brian and hope something can be done for him. I know the sound of a rabbit scream is chilling but add him bouncing off the walls is terribly scary and upsetting. Poor Brian, really hoping he will be alright.

I'm so sorry.

When Roger first came home he would run and jump and fly in panic and that was horrendous enough, let alone what you've obviously seen today.

I would suspect that if this is related to something going neurologically wrong that the extremity of the distress would not be felt by him in the same way it would appear to you and likely his awareness was not at the expected level. That does mean it's worse for you, and I'm sorry for that, but if you're like me, you may draw comfort from the fact that he may well not have been as aware of his distress as you were.

Oh Jane, I am so very sorry for you and Brian. I'm continuing prayers and vibes that a miracle may ensue and he can recover. He's such a sweet wee bunny. I know you and C are doing everything you can to help him.

I get scared when Fiver suddenly flies off when I'm trying to take him to wash his hocks and he takes so long to settle down now afterwards, I can only imagine how hard this has been for you to see. :(

Please get better Brian. We're all routing for you here.
((((((((((((((Much love and calming bunny snuggles))))))))))) xxxxxxx

Sending you (((((((((((massive hugs))))))))))), Jane. xxxxxxx

Back