• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bramble was taken poorly last night eck stupid me gave the wrong bun meds

I remember not long after I got the buns, their colourings kept changing due to their moults, so I started to just go on their personalities to judge which was which. One evening I went to feed them and one came running forward and the other was in the corner in stasis, and I had no idea at first which it was because I couldn't really compare their personalities, with one being ill! God, that was stressful - I remember writing about it on here! I eventually decided which I thought it was and booked her in at the vets, but I still wasn't 100% certain! :oops: :shock:

You can temporary shave the fur on a small part of 1 of the bun for ID purpose, say the corner of the ear. The fur will grow back anyway

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: the vet shaved me a section too, so I cold tell them apart, I still mixed them up :oops::oops:

Back