• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bramble U/D 16/5

Poor bunny, :cry:
Words cant describe the human race sometimes. :censored:

Sending tons of vibes for him.

Big well done to Kris for taking him in

Difficult to tell from the pics what might be up with him, but in the meantime I'd definitely keep him well away from your other buns and change your clothes between them, just to be on the safe side.

Definitely agree; he may have all kinds of contagious problems, poor little man..I do hope the vets can help...

That is awful ..
agree with Alison re quarantine

Looks like bad case of mites in ears..back legs could be EC, a spinal injury or bruising.. or just weakness from lack of exercise and nutrition.
Scabby pussy lumps..?? maybe infected bite wounds but hard to tell:?

Sending masses of vibes for this poor bunny..so glad he is safe with you

Poor bun that is an awful case of neglect. I do not know how anyone could have let that bun get in such a state. I worry if any of mine seem slightly off

He definately has been scrapping with something at some point as the bottom of one ear has little bits taken out of it, so may be an infected bite wound.

He is in my room and all other buns have been moved from there as that way, no one has excuse to go through my room, so no illness can be spread.

for the bites on his belly and head im guessing hes been fighting just a thought and who ever had him failed obviously to do anything, or maybe he escaped and was attacked

thats a very nasty case of mites :cry:
either way sending big soothing hugs to the poor thing and big vibes that you can get him back to full health

Last edited:
Poor, poor bunny, his little eyes look so sad :(

Wishing him a very speedy recovery now he is safe with you.

:shock: awh what cruel :censored: some people are.

I have to admit I would just turn up at the vets as early as poss, im sure they will treat it as an emergency, God knows he is in need of some care, have you phoned the out of hours, I know you cant with everybun, but I think he would at least need some pain relief to make him more confortable.

Definitely looks like ear mites. Its hard to say on the others it looks like infection but it could originate from a skin problem that's not been treated :evil:

I'd bathe weepy wounds/eyes with boiled water that's been allowed to cool and a pinch of salt added. Use different bowl/water for each are to avoid contamination.

Check his nails too as they may need shorting to stop him doing more damage.

If he's not too stressed trim the fur on his bun and clean that up so you can check for wounds underneath.

Good luck with the vet tommorow. Once he's treated for mites those ears should clear up amazingly fast :D

Poor bunny :( Those pics bought tears to my eyes... thats an awful case of neglect :cry: Well done Kris for taking him in, hes in the best hands now. Sending lots of vibes for his trip to the vets xXx

I cant believe those pics,poor bunny!....hopefully you can make him a bit more comfortable with painkillers for tonight and a nice warm place to be.....how can people allow this kind of thing to happen?....its despicable.

I feel so sorry for this little darling :(, who could be so curel? sending lots of get well ((((((((vibes)))))))).

Last edited:
Oh no, poor bunny. :( Maybe he got attacked by a dog or a fox. And those ears.....lots of vibes. I hope you have a good vet at hand.

Back