• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Bracken sweet wildie doe needs a home -Slough

Subject to her spay which is being done here but kindly paid for by new owner to speed up process, and subject to bonding with her bunnies bracken has a new home in a loverly large set up with bunny company a kind new owner and free range time. fingers crossed the other 2 bunnys will like her too! :) the person is an ru member so you may all see updates and posts in the future but i dont want to post anything more aout them in case they wish to have anominity.I will leave it to them to post, thankyou all for caring so much and helping in finding this special sweet bunny a nice home.

Thought I better confess that I have offered Bracken a home :). I'm now busy blocking any possible escape routes and keeping my fingers crossed that the spay and bonding goes well.

yeah! Lucky you!:D
Keep us update on her progress and pics of her in her new forever home doing 4ft. binkys!:shock::lol::love:

yeah! Lucky you!:D
Keep us update on her progress and pics of her in her new forever home doing 4ft. binkys!:shock::lol::love:

Thanks! :wave: I know you were considering offering her a home :oops:. I will let you know how she gets on here. The 4ft binkys sound spectacular if a little worrying :shock:.

Thanks! :wave: I know you were considering offering her a home :oops:. I will let you know how she gets on here. The 4ft binkys sound spectacular if a little worrying :shock:.

:lol::lol::lol: Thats ok! Dont you worry about that - theres plenty of buns who need a home...it was mainly because she was half wildie & it does seem that the Agouti buns are harder to home...and I so wanted her to be able to do those massive binkys! sounds like Her dream home has arrived!
i still have to get my girls spayed - dreading it - and so would have been a wait for her as i would have made my accomadation..ummm...higher to say the least! :roll::lol::lol:

Hope her spay goes well....when is it?
And do keep us updated - will be fantastic if she can bond really well & settle in! Im really pleased for her & excited for you!:love::D

Back