• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Bracken in over night at vets!!! serious! SHES GONE!

Oh Eve, im so sorry for yours and Dami`s loss.

Goodnight God Bless Bracken, watch over your mommy and your bestest ever friend Dami from over the bridge.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eve im so so sorry - i have only just caught up with this.
I know how much you loved Bracken - it must be so hard.
Im thinking of you - take comfort in the fact that Bracken had the best bunny home possible

Run free Bracken xxx

What a beautiful poem Jane. I seem to spend my time on this forum either laughing my head off or crying.

Im so sorry to have read this, i read it all in one go, dont kno how i missed it before. I hope ur feeling better, its awful, absolutely awful, i was crying for days over Tyke n it still hurts but we do get to keep our good memories forever

oh dear. i too have anly just read all the threads. i do hope your feeling a little more a peace now.

i bet your bun had a lovely life with you. i am truly sorry and feel your sorrow. :(

debbie.

Eve - I am so sory for your loss - puts all of our little bunny wories into perspective. Try to be thankful for the time and the love that you had xxx

I'm so sorry Eve, I've been out of the country and I've just seen this post.

It never gets any easier and they break our hearts.

Take care of yourself and Binky free Bracken

Maureen

Eve.. Sorry that I didn't reply to this thread before.. I am thinking of you and the buns and sending healing and comforting vibes.. I'm so very sorry for your loss :cry: If i'm feeling this sad, I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling.. The bond between you both will never break.. You will meet again..

Oh Eve, I've only just come on, I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful little girl, I was really rooting for her.

Run free at the bridge Bracken, send all our love to our babies at the Bridge.

Nicola x

Back