• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncing bunnies video! U/D P28 New video!

In years to come, when I gradually move from cats to house rabbits (I'll have to have someone furry to cuddle) I am definitely going to make a showjumping course for them. I loved the little bun who binkied before the jump. Timeform would put a squiggle after his name. :lol:

The bun at 1.10 is our buns nose smudge twin! :D

379125_10152237601125065_129170252_n.jpg

Love the jumping bunnies, looks like they are having such fun :)

Looking great, who's is the rabbit that looks like harley crossed with a belgian hare? :lol: He/She's very good

why are they on a leash? I think this is a very wrong message you give there, bunnies should not be on a leash!

Either that or they'll run away, could be outside, could end up running under someones feet and getting stepped on, or go breed/fight with another rabbit. They don't always wear leads at indoor events, and often they don't when training at home but they're especially important in outdoor displays. They are not to be pulled by the lead, like I said these rabbits will jump at home without leads or harnesses, and all are happy to jump in it. If you've ever seen a rabbit that doesn't like being in a harness, they will bite at it like mad and refuse to do anything till its off

Looking great, who's is the rabbit that looks like harley crossed with a belgian hare? :lol: He/She's very good

Either that or they'll run away, could be outside, could end up running under someones feet and getting stepped on, or go breed/fight with another rabbit. They don't always wear leads at indoor events, and often they don't when training at home but they're especially important in outdoor displays. They are not to be pulled by the lead, like I said these rabbits will jump at home without leads or harnesses, and all are happy to jump in it. If you've ever seen a rabbit that doesn't like being in a harness, they will bite at it like mad and refuse to do anything till its off

A girl called Anna from York came with her 2 rabbits. :D He's called Sebastian - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g23sZgMbjx8&feature=plcp

Thought you might be interested in this video that Wally4eva on here made. :D It's from when she stayed over for the weekend, and we went to Mirfield show where I jumped Hector. It is where I fell in love with my baby Theo and there's clips of him at the end... I think you will understand why I had to go back and get him a month later, it really was meant to be. :love:

Back